Our neighbors are the biggest Cougar fans that I know. They are the nicest people, and they are always doing fun stuff, so, Brian and I thought it would be fun if we surprised them with a little non-violent hazing. We used some lawn fertalizer and wrote BYU in their lawn. It took about 2 weeks to show up, but it finally is really looking good. We know that they appreciate all the hard work that we went to to get it there...as they are outside admiring their lawn all day and anxiously awaiting the time that we come and drive by to enjoy our handywork! We went for a walk one day and the whole family was outside waving to all the neighbors as people would drive by their house. It's fun to see when the kids even enjoy things.
WE LOVE YOU STEADMAN'S!


4 comments:
Wow, I'm speechless....really....I don't know what to say. Could you possibly e-mail me a copy of the pictures Brian took at our house so I can be sure to put them in my big blue family BYU scrapbook on our big blue/white bookshelf, in our BYU themed living room?! Thanks, I appreciate it. It's so nice that such serious UTE fans as yourselves can put aside your deep and never ending love of the big red and white to lovingly leave a special mark in our lawn. We think of you and your family each time we go out the front door or drive by the front of our house. We love you guys and we're so glad the Utes and Cougars can get along!
My you guys are talented!! Pam even has a BYU scrapbook now!! :) I am anxiously awaiting the next installment in this fun filled saga!
Hey, cute blog. Now I can keep up with whats going on with your family. I am glad that you found me and told me where to find you! Call me.
i have my eyes on you cougars now!
Post a Comment