Brian said he was concerned this was getting out of control. He's afraid on the last day it will be red flames engulfing our house!
Brian said he was concerned this was getting out of control. He's afraid on the last day it will be red flames engulfing our house!
3 comments:
Are you kidding me?! Where is your rival spirit? Don't stress Brian, so far it seems the deliveries have been nice, or at least that's what it looks like. If your UTE friends were serious Y stalkers they would have torched your HUGE blue flag by now, so I think you're safe! You know, my guess is it's probably the Cummings, you know what a major, out of control fan Curtis is of the UTES! Keep us up on whats next, I can't wait, wish we'd thought of it!
I'm not sure who the "they" are that supposedly learned something from last year... They sound like handsome folk.
Post a Comment