Wednesday, January 7, 2009

catch up time!

I have been trying hard the last couple of days to get caught up on Brison's scrapbook...I haven't even attempted Brooklyns...I'm not as far behind on hers. So, here are a couple of pages I threw together really quick! I am LOVING templates!

And no, Hollie, don't even think of asking me about Brison's weekly book! I will KILL you!

(still on week 5)











Month 9 is my FAVORITE! I was in love with these pictures when I took them. Then...as I moved on to the other months, I realized I haven't been as good with picture taking as I should have been....and I get disappointed in myself because I can't go back! URGGGH! I'll have to be better from now on!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

He is such a cute little boy.
And I love your family pictures they are way darling.

Renee said...

I love how you just "throw" these things together!!How would that be? SO cute! :)

Pam said...

K, this will make you feel better......at least you're not behind on 6 kids books! See what a good mom you are!