Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

I'm not a fan. I think it's over-rated. Why should you have a MANDATORY day where you HAVE to say I LOVE YOU and spend $100.00 on ROSES that will die in 3 days...and you are lucky if they last that long. The first valentine's day we were married...I admit, I probably expected a lot... but after growing old and wise..i've discovered that you can do it much cheaper and it means the same thing. Brian always mocks and says "here's a snickers...this is how much I care about you." It's pretty funny.

This is what I got and I was surprised to say the least.

He also fixed me a dinner of steak, garlic mashed potatoes, vegetables and rolls. It was delish...and I enjoyed the last of my 5 chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert!

Thank you Brian. I love you. (I feel like I have to say that because it recently WAS Valentine's Day and I am required to say it for that reason!)

No comments: