Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter

So, we did the normal..'take pictures of the easter outfits' on sunday morning. It went pretty good, considering the fact that "NOBODY" tells Gus what to do, and that includes hold still for pictures.


Apparently Brooklyn had had enough after just a few shots....so, I took the clue and ended the photo session.


We really had an enjoyable day! I even tried to take the opportunity to try and teach Brooklyn the "TRUE" meaning of Easter with an Easter Egg lesson that my sister-in-law Gretchen found. It started well, until I asked her if she knew who Jesus was. She said yes..I told her He was her brother. A little confused...and then she asked if he died. I answered yes, to which she said...but I don't want him to be dead. I said, It's ok, he's not anymore!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Darling pictures and adorable children. Good job teaching the true meaning of Easter. She'll catch on.
Come and visit me at my blog or home any time you want and I won't tell. Shhhh...

Makell said...

I can't believe how much Brooklyn looks like you - I really need to see you more often!
I can sympathize with you on the 'trying' part of attempting to get pictures. It is always a struggle - Kerry is the worst! I'm always happy to get one or 2 good ones - - it looks like you got some good shots!

Camille said...

No posts since April 23?!? And you're chastising the rest of us for not updating our blogs?? :)
By the way, love the pictures! :)