Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rivalry

So, here's the thing...
we have these neighbors
*everybody does*
you know,
the ones that have a difference of opinion.
Well, it just so happens that we LOVE these neighbors.
And we try not to let their difference of opinion stand inbetween that.
So, we just shower them with love, and sprinkle their lawn with fertalizer.
You all remember this, don't you?

Well, I know that was last year,
and this and this was last year too.
But, this is a new year,
and a new season.
and a new team.
So, Thanksgiving morning, we woke up to this:
and this

with this much detail!

No matter how much red is in our yard right now...
This is what matters!

GO COUGARS!
Don't let me down!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Rise and Scream....the UTES are my team! Go UTES!!! What awesome neighbors you have.

Makell said...

Very impressive smack talk you had going on over there in your neighborhood!! I wish I had thought of some of those - the fertilizer was awesome.....except it had the wrong team :)

Allison Peterson said...

Brooklyn is so little in that first picture. Ohhhh...I miss that little girl, but I sure do love the one we have now!!