Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sorry

It's been a week, and I am sorry for not updating sooner.
I guess since I am kinda looking at this blog as my journal,
it come with the territory...right?
I have been busy lately...
I started a new blog,
trying to make some extra money
and POSSIBLY enough to quit my job...
(that won't be for a while)
but that has been taking ALL of my free time.
It's this and it's been fun...
and surprisingly not TOO fattening.
I haven't had time to eat!
I have been trying to pass out goodies
to my friends, neighbors, and coworkers...
getting them fatten up instead!
I am staying up really MUCH past my bedtime.
I need to stop and slow down, because
my kids are growing up before my eyes!
Brooklyn won't stop telling me that she "knows everything"
and Brison is attempting to poop on the potty,
but only when we ask him if he needs to go.
He is only 2...so it'll be a while, but hey, any motivation is good right?
Brian is busy with football, the season is actually almost over..
well, kinda.
It actually NEVER ENDS!
Here come the holidays
and I am SO not ready!
Are you?

No comments: